This lambskin has that soft first wool of the sheep that makes it the perfect rug for a baby to sleep on. The wool is short, and the size of the rug is perfect for a baby cradle, baby stroller or simply as a rug/mat for the sofa or the floor.
This sheepskin has been tanned to perfection through the professional tanning processes of Norwegian tanneries. It can be cleaned in a washing machine if you follow the tanner's instructions. If a baby should pee on it, the rug is self- cleaning and can simply be hung outside in fresh air, and the smell leaves it. Stains will require washing.
If you buy more than one product from my store, the price of shipping may go down. I´ll calculate the shipping price according to total weight, and refund any excess payment. Please feel welcome to inquire.
The sizes of these rugs differ a bit but they are around 80 cm long (2.6 feet) and between 50-60 cm (1.6 ft - 2 ft) wide.
The ornaments and text are painted or printed on the sheepskin with textile paint. It’s a strong paint that can even endure washing.
Designs as showcased in the photos of this listing are included in the price. A simpler or more detailed print can be made if wanted, with less/more text (like birth date, several names, weight and size of baby etc., + other available designs).
Please send us a custom order request, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with a quote.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of sheepskin, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Per Sætre, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Per Sætre, Dalsfjordvegen 133, NO-6133 LAUVSTAD, NORWAY