This sheepskin comes from lambs whose wool is short. The short wool makes it hard for the baby to grab at the hairs, and the size of the rug is perfect for a baby cradle, baby stroller or simply as a rug/mat for the sofa or the floor. It is also very nice to use for sheepskin handcraft, such as baby booties and other items that require soft and short haired sheepskin.
This sheepskin has been tanned to perfection through the professional tanning processes of Norwegian tanneries. It can be cleaned in a washing machine if you follow the tanner's instructions. If a baby should pee on it, the rug is self- cleaning and can simply be hung outside in fresh air, and the smell leaves it. Spots and dirt has to be either combed out, cleaned with a damp cloth, or if push comes to shove, clean the whole rug in the washing machine.
If you buy more than one product from my store, the price of shipping may go down. I´ll calculate the shipping price according to total weight, and refund any excess payment.
The sizes of these rugs differ a bit but they are around 80 cm long (31") and between 50-60 cm (19" - 23") wide. Please make a note about whether you want a natural off-white sheepskin, or a snow white (bleached) one.
Did you know that sheepskin can play a positive role in your baby's life? Follow the link to The Daily Mail's article on babies and sheepskin rugs:
Should you have any questions we welcome them in private convos.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of sheepskin, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Per Sætre, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Per Sætre, Dalsfjordvegen 133, NO-6133 LAUVSTAD, NORWAY
Jun 8, 2021
Purchased as a gift and was well received. I was told it was very soft and a beautiful color. As always, Per was very helpful with my questions.
Jul 2, 2020
We received the beautiful washable baby lambskin from ScandinavianSkins. There was a slight glitch in receiving it, and Per, the owner of the company, was immediately on it. Such great customer service! The fleece is a really wonderfully perfect gift for my daughter and her husband's first baby, the darling Ellis. Thanks so much.
Jan 14, 2019
I have yet to open the package since it arrived at a different location but I will be sure to add a photo. It did arrive within a well packaged parcel. Communication was great between the seller as I had requested slightly longer dimensions. Overall it was a positive experience.
Nov 20, 2018
Great product and customer service!!
Jul 23, 2018
Lovely piece. On time. Great shop to work with!